Principles of compliance
This code of conduct defines the essential principles and basic values that we follow in our day-to-day interaction with employees, customers, suppliers, society and the environment.
We assume the responsibility of establishing and maintaining a corporate culture in which the aforementioned statutory principles and ethical guidelines are observed in the best possible way.
Leutz Lötsysteme GmbH commits to observance of the following basic principles:
- Observance of human rights and laws
- Prohibition of child labour
- Corruption and bribery are not tolerated in any form
- Payment of wages that cover the costs of living
- Observance of the basic rights of employees
- Health and safety of employees
- Environmental protection
(We reserve the right to make appropriate changes to this Code of Conduct in the event of changes to the requirements for the compliance principles.)